Friday 20 October 2017

Miniart Farm gate with base

The diorama has served its purpose for the review I did for the Lifecolour paints so after playing around with it for experimental reasons I've put it to one side. Maybe I can use it for something at a later date but anyway here's a couple of pictures showing what I did with it;






I was quite impressed with the Lifecolour paint to be honest as I did try brush painting it a few years ago and wasn't very impressed with the coverage, however I had no issues putting it through my airbrush so I'll look at this brand again.
By the way for thinning the paint I had to use Vallejo Airbrush Cleaner as I didn't have any Lifecolour thinners and with that and a few drops of flow improver the paint sprayed very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment