Friday, 30 June 2017
A little update to this as I mentioned that it could do with a rear entrance so I made one. I may be over thinking this project....
I tried to depict the concrete shuttering on the bunker sides using car filler and a wooden template but it looks a bit overscale so I may tone them down.
Thursday, 15 June 2017
After the head was stripped I primed it again and had another go at painting it. I got some very useful advice regarding the size of the eyes although this is the best it's ever going to get. I need to paint the throat mic next then give the head a coat of matt varnish as the black used for the side cap has a slight sheen to it which absolutely kills it.
Friday, 2 June 2017
I started painting the face last night with the intention of just concentrating on the eyes;
Not bad for a first effort so I continued with the rest of the face;