Tuesday 29 April 2014

So where was I regarding the Meng T-90?

Ahhhhh yes aaaaaaaand we're back! :o)
The T-90 build stalled sometime in November when I lost my modelling mojo so I gave the hobby a rest and did other stuff for awhile (mainly playing guitar).
Anyway after seeing some great stuff on my other modelling friends Facebook pages, slooooowly the fingers have started itching to stick plastic bits together again and the first job is to pick up where I left off with the T-90;


So the upper hull has been glued on and just for this there are an amazing amount of parts, fortunately the fit is good although some of them are VERY tricky to clean up without breaking them specifically the fuel lines, front mud guard springs etc. Take note about the small lights on the rear hull (parts C41,C49 on the left, C40,C50 on the right) as the placement for the left ones in the instructions is wrong, they attach to the rear hull and not the fender as shown;



Well it's good to be back at the bench and hopefully I'll make some progress on this kit.

2 comments: