Sunday 8 July 2018

Takom 1/35 Bergepanther Ausf. A

I received this kit direct from Takom as a review sample for The Modelling News and the full build will be there including an in-box review but I'll be posting the odd pic as a teaser during the build.
What I can say is that the fit of the interior parts so far is excellent although I'm deviating from the instructions to accomodate the painting required. If it was a single colour it wouldn't be an issue but the transmission and engine are dark grey, the hull sides are red primer with the exterior colour half-way up so masking will be interesting.
Anyway here's where I've got to at the moment;


I've altered a couple of bits so that I can break it down into sub-assemblies to help with painting the interior. I'l be adding some cables to help make the interior look a bit more busy although I have to say that detail-wise it is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment