Wednesday 25 July 2018

Takom 1/35 Bergepanther Ausf. A

I've finished painting the interior with only a small amount of touching up to do where there is some dark yellow overspray. I will weather the interior to some degree as you won't see most of it but I felt it important to show readers of the article I am preparing for The Modelling News. By the way here is the the link to the in-box review;

The Modelling News

The build will be split into 3 parts to save you all from falling asleep, starting with the interior as part 1. The exterior will be part 2 and final finishing will be part 3.
Anyway here's what the basic interior now looks like after some paint;


After weathering the interior I will be able to finally close it all up and progress to the exterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment