Friday 10 January 2020

Takom 1/35 Bergepanther

This was built in 2018 for The Modelling News and although I meant to finish the model, it was shelved while I was sorting my life and new home out.
After finishing the Miniart T-55 over the 2018 Christmas period I've decided to try and get this one finished as it really is too good a kit to languish on the Shelf-of-Doom. The interior was masked off first using strips of paper and tape then the model spray coated with Games Workshop Chaos Black (my favourite primer) and left to dry.
Tonight the model was sprayed with Tamiya XF-60 Dark Yellow and after I get around to spraying the tracks with a black/brown mix it will recieve a coat of gloss varnish. It's quite an involved model so it took a while to completely spray it but at least it's started.





Hopefully it will get finished this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment