Saturday 20 January 2018

Busy!

As well as all the other projects on the go such as the Leopard C2, ZiL-131 and E-75 tank destroyer I made a start on the Revell T.I.E Interceptor and Airfix 1/48 P-51D Mustang (which will be a separate blog entry), also I received a Miniart 1/35 T-55A Mod 1965 from the factory in the Ukraine to do as a build review for The Modelling News so all in all it's going to be a busy period of modelling for a few months.





The T-55 will be interesting as although it's one that doesn't feature a full interior there are still around 800 parts to deal with, the TIE Fighter I have an idea for a base to display it and the P-51 was a Xmas present from my son and after seeing a few builds online I just fancied putting it together.
Here's the link to The Modelling News;

The Modelling News


No comments:

Post a Comment