Monday 18 May 2020

Bronco 1/35 CV3/33 Tankette

I recently purchased a Miniart set of Italian tank crew as I have an idea for a diorama at some point so for the past couple of evenings I've been assembling and painting one of the figures. The Miniart set is pretty good although there was a bit of flash and some heavy seam lines to remove first but after clean up and under a coat of Games Workshop Chaos Black it looked pretty good. Before it was undercoated I drilled a hole in the figures' mouth and added some sprue to represent a cigarette.
It's been a while since I painted a 1/35 figure but I quite enjoyed it, the figure also gives the tankette some scale and shows just how small it was. The figure was painted with Vallejo acrylics throughout, I used to use oil paints for flesh areas but tend to use acrylics more nowadays.




No comments:

Post a Comment