Tuesday 21 July 2015

Trumpeter E-25 rescue

A good modelling buddy of mine gave me this kit a few years ago as he got bored and was going to throw it away so I just HAD to give the poor thing a good home. Fast forward to 2015 and you may recall an earlier post in April of this year where I was cleaning up the tracks, well here's the built model.
I WAS going to post a few pics on the way but I completely forgot having been wrapped up in the SS-23 saga;

I can hear the collective groans of " Ohhhhhhh gawd it's a panzer and a paper one at that!"
To be honest I was never a fan of 'paper panzers' either but this have given me a sorely needed break from research-heavy subjects and it has been FUN to do as basically I can do what the hell I like with it construction AND painting wise. I used the Voyager etch set and an RB Model barrel to jazz it up a bit but even then I did'nt use all of the etch (basically because I was getting fed up with the stuff).
Anyhow like it or loathe it but it's built. So there! Ner ner nerner ner :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment