Wednesday 28 March 2018

The things you find (pt.2)

I was in the loft earlier looking for 1/72 ejection seats for the Mirage IV when I found this Aeroclub vac-form conversion for a 1/72 Fairey Gannet AEW;



I started to seriously think about putting it together as the Gannet AEW has been another on the modelling bucket list for a long time so I mentally started to cut the fuselage from the backing sheet and then see if the Revell 1/72 Gannet wings would fit (the conversion set was based on the ancient Frog/Novo kit).....until I had a feeling there was something else in the stash that would save an awful lot of work.....


D'OH! I had completely forgotten all about the 1/72 Sword kit I had bought a couple of years ago....idiot! :oD
I'll blame it on having a 'senior moment'

No comments:

Post a Comment