Saturday 6 June 2020

Trumpeter 1/35 SA-6 Gainful

After chopping the hull, extending it, filling it and sanding it I was going to just leave it all closed up and get on with the build however I had always fancied detailing the interior when I bought it originally.
I got the WWP book on the SA-6 a while back and it is useful but a lot of the cabin interior has been missed out so I was having to guess the basic layout until one of my modelling friends supplied me with a whole host of interior and exterior pictures. FANTASTIC!
No excuses now so hopefully I can make steady progress as the interior is pretty complicated and I'm making everything from scratch. As long as it's close enough I will be happy and to be honest I am really enjoying it too.


The length of the cabin is about 45mm (2 3/4") so it will give you an idea of the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment